Facility Management is an organizational function which integrates people, place and process within the built environment with the purpose of improving the quality of life of people and the productivity of the core business.
As Facilities Management Service Provider, we intend to provide services that support the functionality, safety, and sustainability of buildings, grounds, infrastructure, and real estate. We (Facility Managers) are the people who make sure we have the safest and best experience possible, by coordinating the processes that make the built environment succeed.
We , as Facilities Management Company, provides services which includes:
- Building operations like cleaning, security, maintenance and grounds management
- Lease management, including lease administration and accounting
- Capital project planning and management
- Maintenance and operations
- Energy management
- Occupancy and space management
- Employee and occupant experience
- Emergency management and business continuity
- Real estate management
- Billing Management
Role of the Facilities Manager
Facilities Managers (FMs) operate across business functions. Facility managers need to operate at two levels:
1. Strategically and tactically: helping clients, customers and end-users understand the potential impact of their decisions on the provision of space, services, cost, and business risk.
2. Operationally: ensuring a corporate and cost-effective environment for the occupants to function.